Diversity Hub is think tank, with diversity at workplace as its key topic.
The target activity of Diversity Hub is integrating the environment of experts around the idea of diversity, searching practical and efficient solutions in this area, aswell as starting a public debate on diversity-related topics with the participation of representatives of various environments: scientists and practitioners – representatives of the business world and institutions from business environment as well as the media.
We promote and propagate the idea of diversity management among Polish entrepreneurs and apart from that we create our own, innovative solutions aiming at facilitating the efficient implementation of diversity management in organisations, in its particular dimensions, such as: age, situation of men and women at workplace, disability, intercultural competencyetc. We also speak about many other important topics related to the work-life balance area, health, including metal health of employees as well as employees’ rights (mobbing at work).
The main activities of Diversity Hub comprise cyclical events with the participation of experts on diversity management representing various fields – thanks to which, while discussing the problem, weput together, at times divergent approaches to the problem presented by the world of science and business.
In Diversity Hub we also search for practical solutions, cooperate on projects related to diversity management, solve specific problems of employers in the area of Diversity.
Diversity Hub means:
- Regular seminars on diversity management issues in: small and medium-sized companies, big corporations, NGO (non-governmental organisations) and public administration.
- Non-standard attitude and interesting subject, meeting the most vital needs of an organization.
- Interesting formula of meetings: expert discussions, panel discussions, free space for exchanging knowledge and experience, involvement of participants and the public in the discussion.
- Committee of Experts – representatives of different fields: scientists and practitioners – representatives of the business world and institutions from business environment and public institutions.
- Blog on diversity-related topics.
- Space for presentation and exchange of experience, good practices, research results, etc.
- Factual and supportive partners from all over the country.